• The Events Coordinator is responsible for conceptualizing, planning,
coordinating and executing a guest's event program that is service-focused, offers positive experiences for guests, and inspires the client to move thru the sales process appropriately.
• The guest's event program must demonstrate the value of the Siloso Beach Resort "Cherished Memories" experience, showcase the resort in a positive way and produce measurable sales results.
• The Events Coordinator is responsible for the overall effectiveness and success of every sales event, and for keeping the event program service-focused and results-focused.
• In addition, this person engages in the normal sales activity of the sales office including conducting phone sales, guest interactions, and guest follow-up.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Two or more years of resort/hotel sales and marketing experience preferred
• Two or more years of resort/hotel event planning experience preferred
• Knowledge of resort/hotel sales and marketing practices
• Knowledge of creating and executing sales events
• Understanding of strategically creating positive guest experiences
• Communication skills (oral and written); writing and editing skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to earn trust and build solid relationships; command respect by team members of all levels
• Phone sales skills and customer service skills
• Computer literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge in sustainable and green practices