• Transports employees to designated areas following the preplanned route to a definite time schedule.
• Drives bus carefully and in compliance with traffic regulations.
• Assumes responsibility for the safety of passengers in loading, unloading and transporting them to and from resort.
• Functional checks to ensure fuel, water tanks, brake fluid, battery, water compartment, tyre pressure and all lightings are in working condition before leaving on run.
• Reports delays, accidents, defects or problems to manager.
• Maintains operational records.
• Assures bus meets regular maintenance schedules.
• To maintain and ensure the cleanliness of the bus.
• Relieves car park controller for breaks.
• Other ad hoc duties.
• Physically and mentally fit
• Able to read at a distance of 25 meters and above
• Do not suffer from colour blindness (single and double sight)
• Driving license has not accumulated more than 12 demerit points
• Qualified driving license not under revocation, disqualification or suspension period
• Possess a Class 3 Qualified Driving & Vocational Licenses
• Knowledge in sustainable and green practices